Friday, April 25, 2008

Second post - a reminder!

I am making another post just so that I don't forget that I created a family blog. Repeating things over and over causes that action of become habit, so I am hoping posting will become a habit. Yep.

I'm going to have to use some sort of constraint on how much I type on a post because I could go on and on forever using a stream of consciousness. You should see my journals!!! I write in my journal every night and have to make a serious effort not to write too much or for too long.

When I was still in school, I had the problem of having more information and thoughts than required for essays and papers. It is as hard to cut back on what you write as it is to not have enough to write about!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

You're blog is awesome! Your my hero! You right real good, to.